Customer Information Sheet, in accordance with EU Regulation n. 2016/679
In accordance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out with accuracy and transparency, for lawful purposes, and protecting your privacy and your rights.
The treatments are also carried out with the help of IT tools for the following purposes:
1) In order to acquire and confirm your booking of our accommodation services and extra services, and to provide all the requested services. Since these are necessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent carrying out, your consent is not required, except in case particular data are given. In the event of refusal to give personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or provide the requested services. The treatment will end on your departure but some of your personal data may or must continue to be treated for the purposes and with the modalities indicated in the following points;
2) In order to fulfill the obligation established in the "Text of the Public Security Laws" (article 109 RD 18.6.1931 No. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public security purposes, the personal information of the clients staying at the hotel according to the conditions by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide this information, we will not be able to host you into our hotel. The acquired data for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you provide us with the consent to store them as foreseen in point 4;
3)In order to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing of your data is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and our representatives, and are disclosed outside only in fulfillment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the services requested. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time indicated by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments);
4) In order to speed up the registration procedures in case of future stays at our hotel. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, revocable at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 10 years and they will only be used when you are our guest again, for the purposes explained in the previous points;
5) In order to perform the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. For this purpose, your consent is required. You can revoke your consent at any time. The treatment will end on your departure;
6) In order to send you our promotional messages and updates concerning our rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years and they will not be disclosed to anybody. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
7) for the purpose of protecting people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the hotel, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs.
For this treatment, your consent is not required, as it is our legitimate interest to protect people and our property from possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damages, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and job security. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except during bank holidays or other cases of closure during the year, and in any case not more than a week. They are not object of communication to third parties, except in cases where it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigation request by the judicial authorities.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights to you, including the right of access and rectification, or the right of cancellation or limitation or opposition to treatment, as well as to data portability, if applicable (articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). You could also complain to the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures established by the current legislation.
For any further information and to assert the rights recognized to you by the European Regulation, you can contact:
Holder of the treatment : HOTEL COSTANTINOPOLI 104, Via S. M. di Costantinopoli, 104 - 80134 Napoli (NA) – ITALY, P.I.: 06582741218 Phone: +39 081 557.10.35 mail : email@example.com